We have added a new type of guest book to our homes. They are more like
journals where guests can share experiences and tips in addition to their memories.
To read many actual comments from the Guest Journal at Rest-by-the-Sea,
just scroll down this web page...
Places to recommend
- Your beautiful home was more than adequate for us. Love the close proximity
of the beach! Can't wait to return!
— The O Family - July 27, 2013
- Enjoyed the sun, beach, boardwalk, shopping and fishing.
— The S Family - July 20, 2013
- We all enjoyed your condo. I also enjoyed sitting on the balcony.
We all love it here at Fenwick Island.
— The B Family - July 13, 2013
- We all had a great time and loved being so close to beach, restaurants,
and shoppers. Great area for bike riding -- we enjoyed riding around
bayside. Wonderful house!!
— The B Family - August 11, 2012
- The improvements to the downstairs room are great! We also love
the new ceiling fans. We are so comfortable here. It is definitely
our home away from home.
— The N Family - June 25, 2011
- What a beautiful home! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to get back
again next year.
— The C Family - September 5, 2010
- Rest -by-the-Sea is a lovely, comfortable home. So many nice touches
throughout the house made us feel at home. We had an excellent
trip with friends! We highly recommend the Crepes at Le Crepe
Suzette in Rehoboth and Bethany Blues BBQ.
— The G&W Families - August 14, 2010
- We enjoyed being together as a family. We went to the beach every day.
We first came to Fenwick Island in 1979, and we came back in
2010 with our fourth generation! Our children wanted their
children to have the same great memories of the shore. Thank you
for sharing your beautiful home. We loved being able to bring
— The O Family - July 17, 2010
- Every day was special! We visited the beach daily, biked, and golf.
We enjoyed the Fenwick Crab House and Bluecoast. A wonderful home
and very nice to have our dogs with us. Great RnR by the Sea!
— The B Family - July 3, 2010
- Another visit to your house and another wonderful vacation! We
had a great time shopping at Reboboh and Bethany, enjoyed
the beautiful days on the beach, and we went fishing every
morning and evening. It was another great year for fishing
off the beach at the house! We caught over seven fish! Thanks
for giving us such a nice home away from home - even our
dogs felt at home!
— The N&B Families - June 26, 2010
- Another great vacation! We love all the improvements you've
made. The new stove was perfect for our needs. By day we
lounged on the beach and by evening, we went to dinner at
placed like Nantuckets, Mancinis, and Harpoon Hanna's. We
also enjoyed mini golfing at Down Under and Viking. Visiting
Seaside Country Store is a must -they have the BEST fudge
and taffy on the Eastern Shore. We look forward to visiting
you again next year!
— The S Family - August 22, 2009
- What a great vacation! The beach was amazing and watching the
dolphins every day was unforgettable. Thanks for sharing your
condo with us!
— The R Family - July 18, 2009
- We needed a rejuvenating vacation and we got it! The weather,
beach, and pool were perfect. We enjoyed cooking in the
kitchen. A group of us went fishing off the beach and one
of our group members caught at 30 lb cone nose ray, along with
a couple butterfly rays (about 100 lbs!) and many others. We
loved all the improvements you've made. The dogs had a great
time too! We're already planning our visit next year.
- Great pet friendly home! We enjoyed long walks on the beach
with our dog and watching the dolphins swimming in the ocean!
The balcony has a beautiful view. Thank you for sharing your
home with us! If you are looking for seafood to bring back
to the house, you must go to Steamer's in Bethany.
— The X Family - June 27, 2009
- We had a great time at our favorite beach! We hung out with other
relatives staying in Fenwick and enjoyed many hours on the beach
- laughing and talking and enjoying every minute! We enjoyed our
stay at your beautiful home and look forward to coming back next year.
- Lived at the Beach
- To enjoy our favorite- place- Fenwick! It has been a tradition since 1961 to vacation at Fenwick
- Going to the beach early to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic. Rest by the
Sea is where the Ebb Tide was years ago- and where we once stayed . Thank
for letting us use your pretty place.
- Dolphins on a morning walk
- Sunrise on the beach
- Warm, colorful days
- Kids love the arcade and glow sticks on the beach
- Sitting on beach
- Thank you for sharing your vacation home with us!
- In 2 weeks we did lots of fun things while at the same time we did lots of
hanging out with friends and family! - We loved your place.
— The M Family - June 30, 2007
- Baby's first vacation at the beach!
Sunned, Shopped, Bethany, Cape May via Ferry, Lewes - ate and drank well -
Just being together as a family; doing silly things and laughing.
— The G Family - June 23, 2007
- Enjoying the blessings of our family and friends. We loved your place.
Thanks for sharing.
— The M Family - June 30, 2007
- Sunned, swam, and ate. Generally had a nice relaxing week. We like Fenwick
so much better than Ocean City.
— The H Family - August 19, 2006
- Thanks for sharing your vacation home with us! This house is awesome. Your
family is fortunate indeed to have such a fabulous retreat and we are
thankful that you are able to share it. Thanks!
— The E Family - August 13, 2005
- We worked on our tans. We took a few trips to Rehoboth and Bethany
for shopping. The boys fished.
- Thank you for letting us use your pretty place.
— The G Family - June 26, 2004
- Celsius Restaurant Rehoboth
- The Ice Cream Store, Rehoboth Boardwalk
- Nick's Ribs
- Dirty Harry's- Great Sticky buns
- Dinner at Fenwick Crab House
- Harrison Harbor House
- Harpoon Hannah's
- Oceanside Pizza
- Chicken Dinner at Sound Methodist Church in Williamsville
- Nick's Rib
- Water Slide across the street and walking to the Dairy Queen
Rest-by-the-Sea is a trademark of Carol Irvine · Copyright © 2017 Carol Irvine